Upload is an extension which allows you to upload files to your website through Radiant CMS. It is meant to be simple to use and easy to install. The feature set is small only allowing you to upload and delete files.
- Ability to upload binary files (images, pdf, etc.)
- See a list of uploaded files
- Delete files you have uploaded
- Exception handling
- Auto create upload directory
- Clickable insert into Textile based pages
- File Meta Data (still deciding if I will do this, if you want it let me know)
Any features I missed? Please let me know.
|Record Created||April 13, 2010 (over 8 years ago)|
|Last Updated||May 19, 2010 (about 8 years ago)|
At the command prompt, in the root of your Radiant project, type:
script/extension install Upload
Apparently, some of you are having trouble with the standard radiant command to install this extension.
It’s really easy to install manually and that’s what I suggest you do. It’s a matter of downloading the source code and placing it in the right radiant directory. For installation instructions please visit the GitHub repository, look for the Getting Started section. Thanks!